I am thrilled to be speaking at Mowhawk Valley Community College in Utica, NY next week. It’s open to the public and I’d love to see you there!
I’ll be talking about things like:
- my life growing up in the film industry
- what it’s like to have your first kiss be on screen in front of 60 crew members and your mother
- what happened when I walked away from Hollywood at age 22 with zero plan for what came next
- my experiences with issues like anxiety and depression
- ways to manage stress, deal with your inner critic, and figure out your authentic path
- and probably my dog, because she’s awesome and I love her
It’s going to be a great evening with lots of time for Q&A and hugs if you’re into that kind of thing. I’ll also have both of my books available for sale and a signing.
See you soon!
(Want me to come talk at your school? I would love that! Send a request.)